Our Program Director - Sarah Dias
Sarah, who grew up in Dalton, has reecently returned to the Berkshires. She previously worked with the Alzheimer’s Association, Massachusetts/New Hampshire Chapter in Waltham MA. There she coordinated & delivered professional education programs and planned their annual conference. Prior to that she worked for Brookdale Senior Living in Smithfield RI where she planned, implemented, and monitored wellness programs. Sarah graduated from University of Massachusetts - Boston with a Master's Degree in Gerontology.
Sarah's responsibilities as Program Director include the following:
1. Develop and administrate process to respond to telephone/email inquiries for assistance and respond to member service requests for volunteers or service providers.
2. Support all activities associated with the Board of Directors and committees.
3. Assure timely response to all member requests (telephonic or web-based) for services or assistance, providing direct response when volunteers are not available.
4. Coordinate member information and referral system including database maintenance.
5. Be responsible for Villages website and database.
6. Assist in response to requests for information regarding membership, volunteering, and contractor services.
7. Collaborate with Board of Directors and related Committees with meeting schedules, venues and meeting materials.
8. Work with Board of Directors and related Committees to evaluate and change as necessary member benefits, volunteer services and service contractors.
9. Responsible for relationships with other organizations and promote Villages in the Berkshires in the community and with key community leaders.